The N.C. State Fair is a wonderful place to have great family fun on a budget, and with advanced sale tickets, we’re making the fair experience even more affordable. Here’s how it works: Starting today, admission and ride tickets for the fair will go on sale at 11 different locations around the Triangle. Those locations include:
- N.C. Museum of History, 5 E. Edenton St., Raleigh, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
- N.C. State Fairgrounds, Gate 9 off Trinity Road, Raleigh, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
- State Farmers Market, 1201 Agriculture St., Raleigh, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.
- Clayton Corners Shopping Center, U.S. 70 in Clayton, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. daily except Oct. 13, when sales will end at 6 p.m.
- Liberty Tax Service office, 1156 N. Main St., Fuquay-Varina, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. daily except Oct. 13, when sales will end at 6 p.m.
- Liberty Tax Service office, 2115-C Forest Hills Road, Wilson, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. daily except Oct. 13, when sales will end at 6 p.m.
- Carolina Union Box Office, UNC-Chapel Hill, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
Tickets will also be available at the following malls: Holly Hill Mall in Burlington; University Mall in Chapel Hill; Northgate Mall in Durham; and Triangle Town Center in Raleigh. The hours will be the same as the mall hours, except Oct. 13 when sales will end promptly at 6 p.m.
All locations will accept cash, Visa and MasterCard except the Carolina Union Box Office, which will accept cash only.
Purchasing tickets by Oct. 13 will save fairgoers $2 per adult admission ticket and $8 per sheet of ride coupons. Advance admission tickets cost $6 for adults and $2 for children ages 6-12. Adult admission tickets for groups of 40 or more are $5. Ride sheets cost $10 in advance for a sheet of 18 tickets.
For more information, check out the Advanced Sales Information section of our website.