As we get closer and closer to the Deep Fried Triangle Tweetup, we wanted to give you a little more information on what you can expect at the event beyond lots of tweeting, lots of friends and lots of N.C. State Fair lovers.
We wouldn’t want to let our tweeps down when it comes to cool (free!) stuff. At the N.C. State Fair, we have many awesome sponsors, agriculture commodity groups, entertainers and friends who have donated their time and swag to the Deep Fried Triangle Tweetup, and we want to highlight them here.
In addition to the other artists and entertainers at the tweetup, we have one more to add to the list. You may have heard us raving about the L’Oreal Paris Color Space tent that debuted at the Fair this year. (You can check out our glam makeover experience here.) Lucky for us, L’Oreal Paris will have two consultants on hand at the tweetup to provide mini-makeovers for tweeps to get extra avatar-ready. They’ll also have a free Telescopic Mascara for everyone who receives a makeover.
Now, onto the swag!
Rolling giveaways – Throughout the night, we’ll have contests every 15 minutes for:
- Tickets to the last weekend showing of West Side Story at @NCTheatre and dinner at The Duck and Dumpling courtesy of Empire Eats
- Promo codes for the @StateFairApp
- A free weekend stay at Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown (@HampInnRaleighM)
Swag bags, full of:
- Reusable tote bags from the N.C. Pork Council
- Custom @TweetupBadges
- 2009 Deep Fried Triangle Tweetup posters
- Free coffee coupons from @McDonalds and @McCafeYourDay
- Green Pledge Station pass to complete the Green NC scavenger hunt (to earn a free State Fair t-shirt)
- Soda coozies from @FoodLion
- Gear from the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina (@FoodBankCENC)
- $10 in coupons from @SubwayFreshBuzz
- Key chains from the N.C. Egg Association
- @NCStateFair bumper stickers and magnet photo frames
And thanks again to these additional sponsors:
- Mimi the Clown
- Michelle Harrell (@Poodlemama)
- Al the Artist
- Chef’s D’Lites
- The Murphy House
- Woody’s City Market
- N&T Concessions
- pici.me by Adam Covati (@covati)
- Steve Trash (@GreenSteveTrash)
We think this is sure to be a great time, so register today to get in on the fun!
DEEP FRIED CORN. The best new thing out there. Take it from a professioanl fair goer. You need to try DEEP FRIED CORN!
Rice’s roasted corn stand! You need to stop by, friendlt people and great DEEP FRIED CORN!! It is delicious, hearty and well worth the money!
Pingback: Social Media TIP OF THE WEEK: Educate Yourself « mollybuckley.
has anybody heard if the deep fried corn is any good?