Do you have what it takes to compete with #TeamAwesome, the Fierce Fashionistas or any of the other teams that have signed up for the SCVNGR hunt at the Deep Fried Triangle Tweetup this Thursday?
If so, go ahead and get your tickets for the event, then send us a tweet with your team name and team members. Once you form a team, join in on the #DFSmackTalk on Twitter.
If you’re still working on your team, here are a few things you should know about the hunt:
- Teams can have between 3 and 5 people.
- You don’t have to form a team before the Tweetup. You can form a team at the event.
- We’ll play the scvanger hunt with the SCVNGR app. Download the app before the event.
- The hunt will go live Thursday, Oct. 13, at 3 p.m. and stay active until midnight.
- Teams will compete in a trek around the fair.
- Teams earn points by completing challenges.
- The team with the most points at the end of the night will be crowned Deep Fried Champions.
If you don’t want to participate in the trek, you can still come out and enjoy the Tweetup from 7 to 8:30 p.m. We’ll have samples of the latest deep-fried food, amazing ground performers and exhibitors, as well as some pretty sweet State Fair swag. You can read more about those activities in our previous post.
The Deep Fried Triangle Tweetup is Thursday, Oct. 13, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the Folk Festival Tent. Tickets are just $5, and includes admission to the fair and the Tweetup. Just follow this link to pick up your discounted admission ticket through eTix.
Pingback: My Fair Ladies – Vol. 1 – Fairly Fun Nite » Wander South - Travel, Food, Shopping, Culture, Fun, Sweet Tea & Hot Sauce