You are all my friends, so I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. Starting today, we are selling tickets at nine retail locations across the region. We’ve got locations in Burlington, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Raleigh and Wilson. Why is this a secret? Well, it’s not really, but for some reason, every year most people wait until the last two days that tickets are on sale to buy their tickets. You see, you can save some serious dough by buying in advance. But if you wait until the last minute, you’ll spend more time to save money.
So stop by one of our locations this weekend and truly save money AND time!
- Gate 9, N.C. State Fairgrounds, Raleigh
- State Farmers Market, Raleigh
- Triangle Town Center, Raleigh
- N.C. Museum of History, Raleigh (weekdays only)
- Wilson Mall, Wilson
- Clayton Corners Shopping Center, Clayton
- Northgate Mall, Durham
- University Mall, Chapel Hill
- Holly Hill Mall, Burlington
Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook. We’ll likely be out and about visiting several locations in the next week and giving away some free Fair swag.