Yep, we’ve had a hole in our concert lineup. Three holes, to be exact. Earlier this year, we booked three artists and then found out they were coming to town on a particular country music tour that stopped at the big shed in Raleigh this past weekend. No biggie. We hope that seeing them as opening acts will encourage people to come to Fair to see their full shows. Despite the fact that the concert dates have been listed on the artists’ websites for months, we were unable – due to contractual obligations – to announce until now that Easton Corbin, Darius Rucker and Justin Moore are all going to perform at the N.C. State Fair.
- Easton Corbin, whose debut single “A Little More Country Than That,” hit No. 1 on country charts, will rock in Dorton Arena on Monday, Oct. 18. Tickets are only $5.
- Darius Rucker traded in his rock star status to become a country singer, and his first country solo album yielded the hit singles “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It” and “Alright.” The artist formerly known as “Hootie” will perform in Dorton Arena on Saturday, Oct. 23.
- Justin Moore will close out the Fair on Sunday, Oct. 24. He is best known for his hit single, “Small Town USA,” from his self-titled debut album. Tickets are only $5.
Tickets for these three shows will go on sale at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 1, on our website, www.ncstatefair.org.
Full Concert Lineup:
- Thursday, Oct. 14: Danny Gokey, $5
- Friday, Oct. 15: Casting Crowns, $15
- Saturday, Oct. 16: Honor Society, $5
- Sunday, Oct. 17: Carolina Chocolate Drops, $5
- Monday, Oct. 18: Easton Corbin, $5
- Tuesday, Oct. 19: Chris Young, $5
- Wednesday, Oct. 20: Gloriana, $5
- Thursday, Oct. 21: Jeffrey Osborne, $10
- Friday, Oct. 22: Chris Tomlin, $10
- Saturday, Oct. 23: Darius Rucker, $20
- Sunday, Oct. 24: Justin Moore, $5
Thats a good post, I will keep comming here to update for new content.
keep doint this great job mate.